Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pedophile? Or just looking for hot young love?

This past weekend at work a girl came up to the buy counter to sell some c.d.s, no surprise there. Shortly after she came up a middle-aged kinda, kinda nerdy looking guy, whom bought at least 3 c.d.s from the new age section, came up to talk to her. Nothing really out of the ordinary, I just assumed that it was her uncle or something. After talking at this poor girl for about 10 minutes, he asks the girl if she wants to go grab a cup of coffee and talk about art sometime. The girl smiled and said that she couldn't, after the guy said he wasn't trying to hit on her and that he really just wanted to hang out. After he left me and the girl had a good laugh and she told me he was in one of her classes at cal state east bay, and that she was glad he graduated.

The whole time I was trying to think o f a song that could describe this situation and I think I finally came up with something....







--c!


p.s. the guy in the video is called "sanch" isn't that like...so totally funny? also check out Richard Ayoade's sick-ass 80s flow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home