Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sometimes You Gotta Keep it Gangsta...

...even in front of your kids.

Last night at work some kids (maybe 5 & 6) were yelling at their mom to buy something for them.
The mom replied with "I'm bout to hit you doo¹ !"

C'mon, seriously? Are you just ignorant, or are you trying to be a good parent be tough to your kids so they won't be pushed around when their older? I kinda think you're just ignorant.

Don't get me wrong. I never want kids, so I'm no one to judge this person.

The situation did, however, make me realize that the amount of shitty customers overwhelms the amount of good customers. I am so sick of our clientele accusing me of racism and asking for the same boring, over produced, strike-while-the-iron-is-hot garbage rap. I want to work somewhere where my knowledge can be put to use on a daily basis... I think it's time for a job hunt.



--c!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home